It’s Episode 16 of the podcast and this week we are joined by Maria Iliffe-Wood.
Maria is a leadership coach and Managing Director of Meridian Iliffe Ltd, a leadership and coaching development consultancy. On top of this, in 2020, Maria founded IW Press Ltd aiming to help people write and publish their book.
Maria is the go-to woman for leadership tips but was a marketing novice before meeting the one and only BizPaul. Since their acquaintance maria has found a way to use social media in a way that is comfortable for her and successful for the business. Now, it’s Maria’s turn to teach us to master our mind and overcome our self-imposed limitations.
What you will learn…
- Why Maria is different to your standard coach
- How to stop using our brain against ourselves
- Why a lot of marketers feel ‘imposter syndrome’
- How to remove feelings of ‘imposter syndrome’
- Techniques to deal with negative though patterns
- How to spot the signals that you are thinking negatively
- Why letting go of the pressure to prove your worth could make you a better, more creative marketer
Resources mentioned in the show…