Below you will find the terms and conditions for entering the MarketEd.Live Campaign of the Year Award 2019, Please make sure you have read these before submitting an entry or making a booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ENTERING
The MarketEd.Live Campaign of the Year Award 2019 (the “Award”) are administered by the LikeMind Media Limited (“LikeMind Media”).
- The Awards are open to all territories, however, campaigns must have been conducted in English and creative examples must be given in English.
- For the purposes of the Awards, “Magazine” is defined as any journal that is published on a regular basis, at least twice a year; and is sold or distributed independently of other publications (except “Customer Magazines” – see below). Newspaper supplements are not eligible.
- For the purposes of the Awards, a “Customer Magazine” is a magazine (as opposed to a brochure, catalogue or newsletter), published at least twice a year by or on behalf of an organisation to communicate with its customers or potential customers.
- The decisions on whether the requirement of the previous paragraphs are met will be made by LikeMind Media and will be final.
- The eligibility period for entries is between 27th September 2018 and 31st July 2019.
- Persons completing entries commit that they are authorised to do so and agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions and the “Entering”, “Categories” and booking form sections of the MarketEd.Live website.
- The deadline for award entries is 31st July 2019 at 11:55pm. Award entries must be submitted online. LikeMind Media reserves the right to cancel those entries (including supporting documentation) not received in full by 31st July 2019 at 11:55pm.
- There are no fees for entering the award.
- Award entries will be confirmed by LikeMind Media once the completed entry is received by LikeMind Media.
- Entries may be withdrawn by the entrant at any time.
- Descriptions of the winner’s submission and those on the shortlist will be published in connection with the Awards; by entering, you agree to reasonable use of your company and/or publication name in promotional material and news reporting.
- Winning entries will be displayed at MarketEd.Live 2019 and on the MarketEd.Live website; and as conditions of entry and/or acceptance of any award a licence is granted to LikeMind Media for these purposes.
- Information supplied as part of entries will be treated as confidential and only used for the purposes of the Awards.
- Judges have the right to determine the standard of an Award and to withhold an Award if, in their view, entries are not of sufficient merit.
- The judges’ decisions are final, and no judge will enter into conversation or correspondence about decisions that have been made.
- The winner of the award will be announced at MarketEd.Live 2019 on Monday 30th September 2019. There will be no prior disclosure.
- These Terms and Conditions, together with the material listed above, constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
- To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, entrants to the Award agree not to hold LikeMind Media liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred in connection with entering the Award, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through entering the Award, attending MarketEd.Live 2019, cancellation of the Award, or any error or omission on the part of LikeMind Media. This provision does not reduce or restrict LikeMind Media’s liability for death or personal injury caused by LikeMind Media’s negligence or liability for fraud on the part of LikeMind Media.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with English law. The place of performance is London. Any disputes arising in relation to the interpretation of these terms and conditions or in relation to any agreement of which these terms and conditions form part, which cannot be settled amicably, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.