I know, I know, you’re fed up of us talking about MarketEd.Live. We’ve been talking about it since last year’s event. We’re excited to bring you the next instalment of our marketing conference, but it’s not everyone.
If you fit any of the descriptions below, then MarketEd.Live 2019 is not for you.
- You don’t like being in a room full of other marketers – they’re a weird lot and far too creative for you.
- You don’t want to share your ideas about marketing with others. You would hate to share experiences.
- You know everything there is to know about marketing already. There’s nothing that the expert speakers can teach you.
- World-class speakers who are willing to share their knowledge with you so that you can put it into practice mean nothing to you. You could probably hear the same old drivel down the pub on a Friday night from your mate Tony, who boosted a post on Facebook once and got an extra ten followers.
- You believe in competition not collaboration. There’s not enough room for everyone and you don’t want to push everyone in our industry forward.
- You are an expert in your particular marketing discipline and you’re quite happy with that. No other channel or strategy can possibly complement what you do. You don’t believe that SEO or use of language has any relevance to social media or email marketing.
- You hate conferences that provide plenty of refreshments and a nice lunch. You’d much rather have a brown bag with a limp cheese sandwich in it.
- You prefer not to invest in your own development. You feel that £267 is just not good value for money for a full day of education.
- You absolutely can’t stand conferences that are easily accessible from public transport hubs.
- You’d rather pay London prices for events. You’d rather spend three times the amount on travel and accommodation. You can flash the cash no problem.
- You hate fun. Life should be serious. Marketing is serious. There’s nothing to be gained by poking a bit of fun at our industry in an attempt to call out bad practice and improve it.
- You don’t want to improve the results that you get for your business or your clients. You’re happy with current ROI.
Of course, we’re making light of these objections. We know you know the value you’re going to get. Don’t be one of the people above, get your ticket now and join us.