Putting on MarketEd.Live is no easy task. We’re a small team that relies on a lot of love and support from other people and businesses who support the event – logistically as well as financially.
We’d love to be able to take services from businesses from around the area that get our vibe and can understand (and value) what we’re trying to do with this event.
With that in mind, we thought we’d be honest about some of the help we need at the moment.
- Sponsorship – if you’re interested in having your brand in front of our attendees on the day and to our increasingly growing audience on social media, email and chatbot, click here and download our sponsorship opportunity pack.
- Photography services – taking photos of the day, speakers and audience, capturing the essence of the event.
- Videography services – filming the sessions so that our attendees can relive the knowledge passed to them by our amazing speakers.
- Printing services – we won’t have a lot, but we will need programmes for all attendees and promotional material before the event.
- Affiliates – people willing to spread the word to their own audience, in exchange for commission. (click here to apply to be an affiliate)
Events are costly and any assistance in this with favourable rates are appreciated. We have a number of options, including sponsorship of the event and access to many marketers on the day.
If you feel you can help us, please complete the form below to start the conversation with us.