Welcome back to the MarketEdNOTLive Podcast and this week we are joined by Ed Lawrence. A video marketing extraordinaire who has produced over 10,000 videos for business in the UK and is currently challenging himself to post 3 YouTube videos a week, to help educate others about how to take advantage of video. That’s not all though, oh no. Ed writes for Social Media Examiner and the Influencer Marketing Hub, as well as owning his own small animation business.
What you will learn…
- Why you should be working with video.
- The importance of when to use video.
- The importance of understanding how to use video to get the best results.
- Why video is not the super-silver elixir that will solve all your problems.
- The difference between video for B2C and B2B.
- How you can use videos to move people along your touchpoints.
- Do you question yourself enough? Would you want to watch this video?
- Where video is strongest for B2B.
- Should your business be doing YouTube?
Resources mentioned in the show…
- Social Media Examiner
- Business Film Booth Website
- LinkedIn Aminations Promo
- Influencer Marketing Hub